Sunday, August 28, 2011

TODAY is our last Sunday in all eternity without a BABY!!!

I wish that for this post I had a scanner so I could put in some of Jackson's recent ultrasound pics. We got to see his face last week, and I got so weepy because I'm so excited to just see that face outside of my belly and in my arms! And that will be happening soon enough! He's scheduled to be induced on Friday, September 2, 2011. We're still hoping he'll come on his own before that, but it's quite unlikely. He's still just over 5 pounds, even though we're at 38 weeks now. So, we're hoping he's not too stressed in there and that he can handle a few more days while his lungs finalize development.
It's crazy to think about how much our life is about to change...but we're so excited! We just pray that he keeps growing well these next few days so he's ready for life in the world outside the womb!

2 comments:

  1. Rachel! I've been thinking about you and your little guy lately. I'm so glad that things are going well and that he's coming so soon! Let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on baby Jackson! Love the name! What can I say about that?!?! Email me your address would you? I want to send your little guy some thing!

    ReplyDelete