Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hooray for jogging!



Jackson and I have LOVED our morning walks together for the past few weeks. The weather here has been terrific! Today was different though, and in a good way! The weather was a bit cooler and the air was thick with moisture--like all the rain was just stuck mid-air. Well, we went out for a walk like normal, but I just felt so good I had to jog. With a husband entering the medical field, I feel guilty not obeying the doctor's orders to wait 6 week after delivery....but I couldn't help it. After all, I'd been waiting much more than 6 weeks--it's been almost 5 months since I've jogged! So Jackson and I enjoyed a few miles of the wet morning (even though it looks like he's screaming in the picture, he was happily sleeping just seconds later).
Oh, and thanks to Anya for the awesome jogger!! We love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment