Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Mommy Chop


As a child, I had super short hair. Through the years I experimented with some different lengths, but mostly I kept it chin-length or shorter. I started growing my hair out just before I left on a mission--as in, just after I had dated Michael long enough to know that he really liked long hair. Thus began the 3-4 year journey of growing it out. I didn't mind long hair at all, but I always told Michael I'd be cutting it whenever we had a baby. Alas, the time came! Jackson is here, and I chopped 7 inches of my long hair. Don't worry--I saved it in a brown paper sack so Michael can always remember my love for him. :) Ha ha!! The more I look at this picture, the more my hair still seems long to me...so there's likely another chop to be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment